Saturday 30 May 2009

I love everything today

I'm really happy and bouncy today I was like this yesterday too, I think it's the sun. like when I was at red traffic lights on my bike this morning I thought 'oh great I'd love a little rest in the sun right now'. I think I've got the opposite of seasonal affective dissorder, where the sun makes me crazy. It's good I like it. I'm wearing my new leggins it's an odd feeling that I haven't had for about 10 years, (the feeling of leggins that is not the feeling of happiness) I think I attually may have saved myself a few thousand pounds with them, because one of the main issues I would like to resolve in my life is I would like to wear skirts and dresses more but I can't because of cycling. My previous idea was to have driving lessons pass my test and get a car and all those borring other things you have to get when your getting a car like insurance, M.O.Ts and furry dice. but now because of my leggins that cost £8 I've saved all that money, which I should probably now spend on dresses. When I was 11 I once made a personal rule that I would never wear a skirt by choice. I don't know what happened...attually I do I think it was puberty.

No comments:

Post a Comment