Sunday 24 May 2009

Hannaversairy

It was our 2 year Dan 'n' Hannaversairy yesterday, That meens it was two years since me and Dan started going out and two years since A.C millan beat liverpool see the post called 'the story of Han and Dan' for more details.

To celebrate we went to the fair in the mystery park (I'm not sure why it's called the mystery maybe that is the mystery) I purswaded Dan to go on a ride called 'the frisbee' it was like a pirate ship that also span round. I loved it, Dan did not. When we went sailing he was sick 10 times in one day and it wasn't even stormy or anything. So I thought he would be sick and I was wondering whether it would be ruder to be sick on me or on some strangers but luckly it didn't happen.

The fair inspired us to attempt to make toffee apples, which are made from sugar, water, butter and vinagar... oh yeah and our secret ingedience apples. I remember the time I discovered that toffee apple had apples in them. Gutted, I thought they were solid toffee. We served then on chopsticks and all our friends came round to eat them. mmmm.

I like being half of the superhero duo Han and Dan. It's great, thank for the roses Dan, they're lovely. xx

2 comments:

  1. Its called the mystery because the land was donated to the council by a mystery person. And congratulations on the twoyearness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that encylopidia jon

    ReplyDelete