Sunday 31 May 2009

Dreams

I watched the film 'the science of sleep' with Rach last night, it is a weird film that keeps mixing between dreams and real life so you don't know what's what. e.g if dreams were green and real life was red the film would be brown not green and red.

We had a big chat about dreams afterwards, I'm quite proud of some of my dreams these are my best dream achivements:

I once drept in a scouce accent.

I once drempt in arabic.

I once drempt in arabic but an arab was teaching me more arabic that I didn't know (which unfornately was wrong arabic because I remebered it and looked it up in my arabic dictionairy when I woke up.)

I once had a black and white dream.

I once had a dream that I hugged my 5 year old self.

I once had a dream that was narrated by a patronizing woman all the way through.

I once had an underwater dream where everyone I knew had just their heads attached to fishes tales.

I once had a dream where I realised I was dreaming and what ever I did didn't matter so I went naked to school, (I wasn't totally concious though or I would have chosen to do something more fun like fly)

There are probably more that I can't remember. When I was about 5 I thought that when you dream about someone they are also having the same dream at the same time but from their perspective like in real life, if your talking to someone they're listening to you. When I asked someone who I drempt about if they enjoyed the dream they looked at me as if I was a nutter and thats how I found out it . I would like to make a booked called 'I spy dreams' which would be a rip off of these crap books I was given as a child which were called 'I spy birds' or 'I spy on the motorway' you basically look for thinks like a pigion or a certain kind of roundabout and tick them off in the book and when you've done a whole book full you can send off for a badge. I always though it was silly as the book cost so much more than a badge and they have no proof you've seen all the things so I always cheated. Anyway an 'I spy dreams' book would be cool I could have ticked off all my current dream acheviments and I would aim for more like this:

A dream from someones perspective other than my own.

A dream from the point of view of an inanamate object.

An entirely auditory dream (a blind person I know only has sound dreams)

A dream that is an exact replica of an ivent that has already happened.

A dream where I get to talk to God.

A dream within a dream.

A dream where I learn more arabic but it is attually all right arabic.

The same dream at the same time as someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment