Friday 29 May 2009

7 new rules

I've just purchased a pair of black leggins with pink buttons attached...but don't judge me first I would like to explain my groud rules

1) first thing I will do is rip the pink buttons off

2) I will only wear them under a dress or skirt E.g I will wear them as more apropriate tights not less apropriate trousers.

3) I am never ever going to wear them with just a top even it it's a long top.

4) I am not becoming a scally or joining any other new sub-culture

5) the purpose of the leggings is to allow dress wearing whilst bike ridding.

6) anyone reading this has the resonsibilty to hold me accontable to these rules.

7) the rules will be reviewed months from now on 29th noverber 2009.

I had a funny dream about clothes last night, I drempt my house got burned down and I couldn't got to work because the only clothes that didn't get burned didn't go with eachother.

No comments:

Post a Comment