Thursday 12 February 2009

Pregnancy Tests

Last night my boyfrind and I ....... (I'm not going where you might think I might be going) we went to our church AGM meeting which was secreatly disguised as a "drinks reception" I'm am proud to say he was norminated for a frontline hearos award. People were norminated for all different reasons like years of volunteering when they are ill ect, Dan was norminated (by me) for being the only man on inform (the pregnacy crisis councilling thing) and for his commitment shown by taking a pregancey test. Yes I am proud to say Dan nearly got and award for weeing on a stick. He deseved it, not many men have taken a pregnace test. even though it must be a lot easyier for men than women. I was realived to discover he wasn't pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment