Friday 24 April 2009

Three things

Three things have made me laugh a bit since I last bloged, (well the second one made me think arahh I am going to be responsible for someones death and I will loose my job, but afterwards when no one died it was a bit funny)

I like that there's three thing, all goood sermons have three point and a lot of good things come in threes. Although I don't everyone agrees with that, like Anne Bolynne for example she probabley wasn't thrilled to have three nipples. But as I am one of three, I like things that come in threes like all those tri words: triangle, triclyle, the trinity, trifull...

anyway the three things that made me laugh:

1) funnyness with Dan,
we were both in a silly mood on thursday night and the conversation got quite surreal...I asked him how his day was, and then wasn't very good at listening to the answer so he said 'why don't you just tell me how you think my day should have gone?' so I did, it involved him unicyling 17 miles to work and his boss telling him he can have more money and more holidays and then him cooking a roast and inviting round me, and his heros Tom Waits, Clade debussy and Jakie Chan (Jakie Chan is a man by the way not a scouce woman who has 5 granchildren and is in her 40s like I always imagain when I think of the name Jakie)

Then he told me about how my day should have gone, he said I should have had a good lie in, then got up and painted myself with paint that made me invisable on all my body except my head and feet, and then cycled round the park freeking people out and then found a big art studio and talked to the person in charge who wants to give me a huge space for free, and then I went for the roast dinner at his with his heros and I would bring Brother Andrew, Jamie Oliver and Ellen Macarther.

After a lot more sillyness we made up this joke:
What did the embro say to the test tube baby?
Get a womb!

ok it's not that funny but making up jokes is hard alright.

2) Being a very bad behavioural support worker.
I was cycling to work yesterday and overtook someone who then said 'OI HANNAH!' and I realised it was one of my students, I was about 3/4 of the way there so ther was about a mile to go to get to work, and without really thinking at all I said 'race yer' not a sensible thing to say to a 14 year old boy who isn't wearing a helmet and is smoking whist ridding, I then went through a main dule carrageway junction when the lights were green/orange and he went trough on red. That's when I had images of me apologising to his parents at his funeral. We continued cycling I was ahead but I was more worrying about him than trying to win and then in the last hundred meters he overtook me, once I realised he wasn't going to die I got back to the important task of winning by saying first to touch the door as I was touching it.

3) A funny film.
I saw a funny film at the cinama last night it was called 'in the loop' and it was a political comedy about some not very good MPs my favorite line was when one of the MPs said 'it's not easy peasy lemon squeezy, its difficult....difficult lemon difficult, I'm not sure why that made me laugh that much it just did. Will's favorite line was 'you're like a Nazi Julie Andrews'

No comments:

Post a Comment