Sunday 19 April 2009

Poker

I played serious poker last night, I've never played 'serious poker' before I've only ever played 'girl poker' which is when your main aim is to distract everyone playing poker and ruin the poker game so you can do somthing more fun. It's a more creative game, you get girl poker points for dealing in a comedy fashion, doing silly knocks on the table when you checking, and going all in randomly when your fed up and want the game to end, the winner of 'girl poker' is the person who can ruin the game so much that the serious poker players get board and everyone decideds to do something more interesting.

But last night I played 'serious man poker' at Luke's, this was sort of like my punishment for tricking Dan into waching sliding doors with me the previous night (I mean the film sliding doors, I didn't just make him watch automatic doors somewhere) I had a little bit of pre-poker fun by buying a packet of toblrone cookies in Asda whilst wearing a sombrero, that was a dare from Will, It's not the first time I've been to a supermaket in fancy dress, but I didn't get esscorted out by security this time which was a bonous.

I attually played sensibliy mainly because there were no other girls for me to play girl poker with, infact at one point last night it was just me and 9 men. (Please never quote that out of context.) I came a very respectable 3rd. but my proudest moment was when I'd folded and I was just practising my face reading skills by staring Luke out and said I think he has a queen and a 10 and I was right!

No comments:

Post a Comment