Tuesday 31 January 2012

War Horse

I recently went to see the film 'War Horse' with my lovely husband. We find it difficult to see films together because Dan likes 'Bang bang films' and I like 'ooooh ahhh films' I don't like mushy American girly films- they are silly. I like thinky films, I don't like films where more than 3 people get shot, and I refuse to see films where people have pointy ears- I just can't empasise with them.

That's why we thought that War Horse could be a film that we both like, Dan likes war and I like horses. Other films we could see together include

machine gun turtle
door mouse massica
guinea pig genocide
or exploding puppy dogs

I quite liked the film but Dan said it had too much horse and not enough war. Just at the end as everyone was in tears he said quite loudly 'As if I could give that much of a poo about a horse! it will be glue soon'

Here is a really good illustrated review of War Horse it's much better than this blog entry.

http://thehairpin.com/2012/01/war-horse-an-illustrated-review

No comments:

Post a Comment