Saturday 14 January 2012

8 things

1) never go to Google image search and type in 'string' if you want a picture of string I'd try 'ball of string'

2) I have renamed my bank 'Santan-dur' because they are stupid. According to their customer service people, internet banking doesn't work if you get to their homepage via google.

3) Yesterday I was teaching Aztec art to year 5s and I heard the teacher say 'good artists are ALWAYS good tidy-uppers' errrr not true! I might even argue that untidy people are more likely to be good artists.

4) I recently asked Dan what he would prefer I gave him out of a wild boar a wild hoar or a wild chore? he answered a wild chore like cutting down trees or something.

5) I dreamt about Lady Gaga's wedding dress it was quite a traditional princess style apart from it was a 2 person dress for her and her husband to wear together. They waddled down the isle facing each other like syamise twins.

6) I have recently joined twitter, I don't fully get it yet, but I was pleased when I saw this fight between Pete waterman and my Dad on BBC breakfast and was able to find Pete on twitter and tell him to back off my Dad. Unfortunately I did it wrong the first time and accidental had a go at a Chinese person. Here's the clip: http://youtu.be/0Rtgk-pIU1w

7) oh yeah the fight (and it wasn't really a fight at all) was because HS2 is going ahead despite the fact I told my MP I didn't want it. You can read about her and her hypnotic eyes here: http://thewonderingsofwibble.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-hypnotic-mp.html

8) Dan is doing some kind of computor training internet thingy called sissco, and I thought 'where have I heard that before' and then I typed sissco onto you tube and relised he is the man that sang 'The thong song.' watch the hilarious video of a black man with dyed white hair from the year 2000 here http://youtu.be/Oai1V7kaFBk

1 comment:

  1. hmmm. I never realised the context of 'the thong song' it's about underwear being discovered by your daughter.

    ReplyDelete