Thursday 5 March 2009

My Dog

Most people know that I haven't got a dog, and infact I really don't like dogs that much they are ugly and smelly and they make horrible noises and they mess up your house and you have to take them for walks and feed them, I don't know why anyone would have a dog. It would be like haveing a dirty tramp staying in your house rent free for years, except you can't even have a proper conversation with it, and it costs you money.

So maybe I should of title this blog 'Clare's Confusion' I will explain our phone conversation and what I said and what she heard:

Clare: I'm phoning about the youth on friday.

Me: oh I attually won't be there, I'm going home for the weekend.

Clare: ok

Me: yeah I lost my job, so I thought I might as well go back home for a bit.

(Clare hears: I lost my dog so I thought I might go home for a bit.)

Clare: I'm sorry to here it.

Me: yeah, I've still got my other one though so it's ok.

(Clare thinks I'm talking about another dog I have)

Me: it's the one at the bluecoat.

(Clare hears: it's the one with the bluecoat - and thinks that blue coat is a breed of dog not a gallery)

I carry on talking about my job and she eventually twiggs. Ha Ha Ha I found it very funny.

But then I asked her if she is relived or more upset that I lost my job and she said she was relived because losing a dog is a terrible thing bla bla bla, she is obviously one of those deluded people who thinks there is something good about dogs.

A possible idea to combat homelessness: get homeless people to dress as dogs and sit in pet shop windows ready to be bought by deluded dog lovers. It could work.

p.s I'm adding this bit a lot latter- I didn't attually end up losing my job in the end I just didn't have any work for a few weeks and then it picked up again I just thought at the time I wouldn't have anymore work there.

No comments:

Post a Comment