Tuesday 10 March 2009

Custard Pies

I went to visit my family this weekend, partly because my sister was getting baptised. Also I went into my old secondary school because one of my old art teachers asked me to come in and talk about doing art at uni.

It was very weird going back, I tryed to control my almost uncontrolable urge to be naughty. There are some teachers who made your life misrable for years of your childhood and you could never do anything back and then one day your an adult and you really can say whatever you want to them because you'll never see them again and they can't do anything back, they've lost all their power. That's too gooder oppertunity to miss really.

They have a reputation to keep up infront of there class but no students know you anymore so you could just walk into a lesson and say 'The police are outside and want to question you about selling crack to sixthformers' or 'your plastic surgeon is on the phone he said he can preform the liposuction on thursday' or you could just bring in a whole load of custard pies in and get them.

I did like some teachers though, I've got two lists in my head one is teachers I would custard pie and one is teachers I would bring in a cream cake for. I think I should disgues their names a little bit, as sarah does read my blog in her maths lessons.

Teachers that deserve a cream cake:

Mr Bread Cheif- because he wore clothes from around 1700s like cloaks and top hats and a monacule and a pocket watch and waistcoats, and because he let out the other teachers secreats e.g Mr Everts lives with his mum.

Mr Alive Rock - because he didn't seem to mind when I played hide and seek in his lesson, and he even wasn't that bothered when I put a fake arm that hung from the celling. Also he let us use sock pupets for our bussiness studies presentations.

There were some other nice one two.

Teachers That deserve a custard pie in the face.

Mr Rock dweling- For scweasing my tamogochi until in stoped beeping and then conficating it...forever.

Mrs Lea lum - For making me walk across th gym only wearing a t-shirt because I didn't have the right kind of shorts. For making me do P.E when I was sick the night befor and I have a note. For watching us in the showers, and for not responding well to my consturctive critisim/ petition against her about the showers.

Dr Look tip - For shouting at me in his office too many times.

Mr Childish- For giving someone an award for their help with the charity commitee even though I was head of it an they wern't even on it, and for genrally being an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment