Thursday 16 May 2013

Procrastinate with me!

Hello....I'm putting off doing borring jobs right now you probably are too, I think 99% of people on the internet at anyone time are procrastinating. So here are some things that have been going on in my life.

1) I went sailing.... I would tell you about it, but I've made a video of the highlights with my super cool underwater camera. It's the first time I've used it in real water ie not the bath. As my Dad keeps pointing out there's not a lot of sailing in it, but the best bits about sailing holidays are the rope swings, and the swimming and the bbqs. Check out my Dad's special boat bbq. In case you're wondering why the boat isn't in the sea...it was low tide... when the water came back we sailed off again.

2) We are having our first ever couch surfer to stay tonight. If you don't know couch surfing is a website that you sign up to and make a profile about yourself, and then you can go and stay with random people for free when you travel (which is what we will be doing on our big trip) but for now we are having a few random people stay with us.

3) Last night Dan told me he loved me so much that if I was a bit of poo on his shoe he wouldn't scrape me off. Aww true love. To be fair to him just before he said that I said that if he was a boggie I wouldn't flick him.

4) Dan decided to run to work this morning! What a mental man I have married. He's not going all the way to southport he's getting the train as well but he's still mental.

5) I did a bit more stand up on monday which included me revealing my new invention 'The He-wee.' If a she-wee makes weeing more easy for women (that is a real product) then the he-wee makes weeing more difficult for men. It really is an amazing product. To hear a bit more about it and see a prototype watch this. A few days ago Dan asked me what I wanted to do for quality time together at the weekend and I answered 'film a advert for the he-wee.' That was not his idea of quality time. I wonder what normal people do with their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment