Monday 12 March 2012

Customer Feedback

Virgin media just emailed me to ask for feedback...at last my chance to vent years of fustration. I gave them a score of 1 for customer service and zero for chance of recomending them to a friend. when asked to explain my answers I wrote this:

"I originally gave you the score zero but then I changed it to 1 because I did eventually get to speak to a real person and I have a vague glimmer of hope that my bill problem might one day get sorted. I put 0 for how likely I am to recommend you to a friend because, straight after my conversation I was filled will frustration and had to go out for a run to calm myself down. I also posted as my facebook status 'I hate virgin media! Even more than I hate HMRC.' So it's not really just that I am 'not at all likely' to recommend a friend I'm actually actively against you as a corperation and would happily dissuade anyone from signing up for your internet packages. "

I wish I'd added that they should move their call centres to Wales because when our car got written off by an idiot and the insurace company couldn't do anything I was strangly not annoyed with them. I think that's because you can't get anoyed with a welsh person.

1 comment:

  1. Och, you'd have thought their customer service system would've been integrated enough to have caught all these pieces of negative feedback and made sure either to

    1) placate you (ideal)
    2) give you a wide berth (more likely)

    with all the stories with online brands taking extreme measures to make it up to irate customers venting online, it's surprising bad service still exists.

    Let's all move to Wales and everything will be fine eh?

    Luke W
    Community Manager
    www.onedesk.com

    ReplyDelete