Friday 17 February 2012

Bath Toys

How many bath toys is too many bath toys for a couple with no children to own?

We have 12 and I think that is definatly too many. 'How did it that happen!' I here you cry, well it's not an interesting story but I will tell you anyway.

I had a plastic frog that I think was a present from ampsterdam when I was a teanager.

Then we bought our house an it came with 3 rubber ducks in a bowl of glass beeds in the bathroom.

Then we had a underwater themed fancy dress party and our friend Lydia came as a pond and left behing 3 frogs that were attached to her.

Then my sister gave us two colour changing rubber ducks and some bath disco lights that work underwater. (However they don't work underwater if they're not screwed together right)

Then Dan went and did our Asda shop and asked me if he could get me a little present, I said yes because I love presents and he came back with 3 plastic fish. I tryed to give him a look of 'I apericiate the gesture' without giving him the impression that I love that our bath is full of plastic kids toys and it is the perfect present. I have since informed him that if he has £2.50 to spend on a gift for me from asda he should go for a nail varnish.

Here ends the most borring blog I have ever written.

No comments:

Post a Comment