Sunday 2 May 2010

My Nudity-Soup Exchange

On Wednesday I exchange My own nudity for soup..... it was really good soup though, Jamie Oliver chirizo and sweet potatoe soup (and many other expencive ingredience). I guess if your the average internet user then you would be more interested in hearing about nudity than soup though. There are two ways of telling this story one is that I'm so poor that I had to sell myself in order to buy soup, and the other is that I spent and hour sitting around doing nothing and got £15 pounds which I chose to spend on soup ingredience. The first is a lie, the second is a lot more true. I should probably point out that the getting naked bit was life modeling, eg I got naked and sat on this womans sofa and she drew me. I think it's probably the most socially accecptable way of getting naked for cash. I wasn't atually too bothered about the getting naked part, I've been to life drawing classes before so I know the unwritten rules of life modeling:

- When a model is naked don't talk to them or even look them in the eye.

- when they are clothed have a nice chat with them.

this means that models need to bring a dressing gown so that the artists can direct them inbetween poses.

The bit I was nervous about was going to this womans flat, even though I'd spoken to her on the phone and she sounded like an old lady, it could have been a elaborate plot involving an evil gang of men ad a webcam or something. Me and Dan arraged beforehand that if he hadn't heard from me by 4pm he would come and break her door down. Good job my phone didn't run out of battery or anything that could have been unfortunate.

No comments:

Post a Comment