Monday 3 May 2010

'The Busys'

If your not from liverpool you might not know that 'the busys' is scouce for the police. I got to phone the police on saturday night/ sunday morning it was really fun, I've never phoned them before. Although when I was 10 I did get my name and address taken down by the police for making prank calls even though I attually didn't, I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time and lied about stuff.

There's been a couple of other times that I could have phone the police but they were both in situations where the scaryness of what was happening outweighed my excitment about phoning the police and someone else ending up calling. but this time it was quite fun, there was a fight in my street and a lot of shouting 'your a *uckin* lesbian' (I thougt I go for alturnative starring there) it carried on for about five minutes well I watched out of my window thinking 'can I justify calling the police they're only really arguing', but then I saw a bit of kicking and some more vehicals pulling up so I though I could justify it. Its quite exciting watching crime from the comfort of your own bed. The next day there was a blood stained hat outside my neighbours house, I'm not sure if that's connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment