Sunday 25 January 2009

Wibble

Before I begin I shall explain two things:
1) The name Wibble comes from a) my genral love of wibbley things e.g jelly.
and b) an incident a few years ago when a chocolate pudding was made and everyone thought it was over-cooked and wanted it to go back in the oven except me because I said 'I like it wibbley' and the nic name was born.

It now has many variations including Wibs, the Wibster and Wibblet. I also discoverd on friday that Laura Jackson's class of 5 year olds have a class imagainary pupil called Wibble inspired by me, he even has his own seat in class but unlike me he is male.

2) I can't spell and I don't care. when I had my dyslexia test they said on a scale from A to F of how dyslexic I am, I am 'E'. If I wasn't dyslexic and I knew things like the order of the alphabet I would know how bad that was. Anyone who reads any of this and notices spelling mistakes should get a life.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Wiblos!

    Nice picture. Have fun blogging, it can be quite cathartic. I like your profile too, thats cool.

    Ninja

    ReplyDelete