Tuesday 27 January 2009

Being Stabbed

Don't worry I havent been stabbed, infact today was a very ordinary day which is genrally a good thing but not so great for blogging, I normally teach my naughtyist class on a tuesday but the class clown (he's atually more of a class criminal- I never see him with giant clown shoes on but have once seen his police tag round his anckel it's a bit like what pigions have except pigions are entiled to more freedom) Anyway he narrowly escaped prison this week but has been moved to another class which again makes my life a bit easier but makes blogging a bit dull because my class were reasonably well behaved.

I had a intresting chat with one of them though (I think I will use fake names to protect their identities.) So Jeffrey was telling me about a time when he was 13 and he got stabbed. For this story I will translate from the original uncomprehensible scouce to BBC English:

"I was having a few minor conflicts with some chums of mine when I decieded that enough is enough and they just wern't intrested in my point of view so I though to myself 'these so called chums deserve a jolly good thumping' and I proceded to carry out this action. The chums in question were not best pleased and decided to let an older cousin in on their woes. The cousin who was a little over protected decieded to take justice into his own hands and a knife into my arm. It jolly well hurt and I wanted to show him what for! I made a mental list of older male relatives that would be smpathetic to my cause. 'oh darn it' I thought, there's only father, and he's in prison. So I gathered a select group of like-minded buddies who were only to happy to help me out in my predicament. 'hurrar for Jeffrey!' they exclaimed as my enimies were quashed, and justice was restored."

No comments:

Post a Comment