Thursday 31 October 2013

Our Movies

I recently said on facebook that I would stop chatting on about our trip.... I will after this one last post. I was planning to write 4 blogs about our trip one for each quarter...so far I've written 2 about the first quarter and then I started writing the second one but now I'm giving up. I've tried to do a bit too many method of documentation all at once: Photos, a postcard from each place, paper diaries, and a film in 4 parts. I'm sick of hearing about it! So here are the films and accompanying advert which I am quite proud of, and hence forth I shall blog about our life post trip which is a pretty confusing time right now.

The advert

Film 1 England to Switzerland

Film 2 Switzerland to Macedonia

Film 3 Macedonia to Lebanon

Film 4 Lebanon to Kuwait

No comments:

Post a Comment