Wednesday 10 July 2013

A New Bet

I recently made a new bet which will expire in 15 years time. Me and Katie Hunt are having a competition. who can have the most ginger children (with our partners Mike and Dan.) The loser has to dye their hair and all of their families hair ginger.

I think our chances of winning are fairly even as I am the most ginger out of the 4 of us but Dan is the least ginger...as in he's not at all ginger. Katie has light brown/dark blond hair and Mike is a bit ginger especially in the beard. The bet isn't proportional depending on what percentage of our children are ginger, its just who has the most gingers.

Yesterday I was explaining the deal to Joe Fred and he expressed an intrest on getting in on the bet. He has dark hair but his mum is ginger so he's got a bit of recessive ginger going on. Joe has the slight disadvantage that he is currently single but he does have until 2028 to work on that.

So who's your money on? Here are the candidates:


P.s sorry to totally embarrass you all and also steel photos of you. Not the kind of sorry that means I'll never do it again. The 'a bit sorry but I'm still doing it' kind of sorry. If it makes you feel better I did purposefully put an embarrassing picture of me in it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment