Wednesday 26 June 2013

Germans

In my life I have met at least 8 Germans, apart from that time I went to Germany and was surrounded by them. From these 8 Germans 3 of which I knew from my gap year to palestine, and 5 of which have been recent couch suffers I have put together these statistics:

100% of Germans speek brilliant english.

100% of germans are nice people.

87.5% of Germans are female.

100% of germans would not rob an English stranger when given the chance.

25% of Germans have a dislike of a food that I believe is essential to your diet ie cheese, pasta or meat

100% of germans like travelling.

at least 37.5% of Germans don't know how to set a burglar alarm.

37.5% of Germans have lived in Beit Jala (a suburb of bethlehem)

62.5% of Germans have ridden the 86 bus down Smithdown road.

25% of Germans do not think curtains are necessary.

at least 25% of Germans prefere Liverpool to Manchester.

62.5 % of Germans have been to Scotland.

25% of Germans have been to the outer Hebrides in April (and enjoyed nice weather there!)

37.5% of Germans have been to the wirral, although a third of those did it by accidentally getting on the wrong bus.

12.5 % of Germans have shared a t-shirt with me. As in we both wore it at the same time.







No comments:

Post a Comment