Friday 10 September 2010

Peanut Butter

I've been going to a creative writing class....it shocked me at first that I would do something so educational and words based in my spare time, I guess people change. I once said I would never wear a skirt by choice and now I own 8....I once said my favorite colour was florescent pink and gold stripy.....and I once made a bet of £100 that I wouldn't snog a boy by the time I was 17, and Dad you are wrong £100 is still worth a lot even though we are living in the future now, thanks for letting me off though even though there was written evidence. but attually come to think of it what kind of father makes their 7 year daughter old sign a bet like that?!

I've been going to creative writting for a while...usually my writting stays around on my bedroom floor for a few days and then goes in the bin but this time I thought I'd share it, I'm not great at fiction really because I don't like lying but here goes...

I'm waiting in the isle nervously and then I see the worlds most beautiful woman smile as she walks towards me, I'm dressed in my finnist...well tesco's finnist...I am a jar of tesco's finnist peanut butter. 'she's never gonna pick you' a voice calls out it was Gary 'and why's that?' I ask 'she may be a fitty but she's deffo a student, so if she's going home with either of us it will most likely be me' he had a fair point, I thought at first that it would be the glamorous shopers who would want me but it's quite often the middle aged ugly ones.

The lady continued towards us, I tryed to hide my sell by date from her as there were other jars that would last longer than me, Jeffrey and Clive's gang were the new jars, orriginally put at the back but they managed to sneek forwards into prime position at the front of the shelf, it was so unjust! they had all the time in the world, I was best before 30th May 2011.

The lady stoped right in front of us, she had blond curly hair and perfectly applied lipstick, I imagined being on those delicious looking lips, she seemed to look me right in the eye as she reached out her hand and touched my lid. For a second I thought she would take me and I was ready to spend the rest of my life devoted to pleasing this beutiful woman.

Sadly it wasn't to be , she glanced up to the shelf above and picked out Tesco own brand chocolate and hazelnut spread, I caught a glimpse as he was placed in the trolly. It was steve, I don't know him that well he's a friend of a friend really, I'm happy for him of course but not as happy as I would have been for myself, I know I could have impressed that woman with my beutifully formed organic nuts, she would have found me tasty, I bet I could have even achived my ultimate ambition of being eaten straight off a finger.'

No comments:

Post a Comment