Saturday 14 October 2017

Awkward haircuts and trolling

Hey there,


The keen readers/stalkers among you will realise I've had my hair cut. I didn't massively want it cut but Eric pulling it has been annoying. Plus Percy said "mummy your hair looks like a horrible waterfall" what even is a horrible waterfall? I always find having my hair cut socially awkward because I don't know what the etiquette is and what you're supposed to say. When I was growing up my hairdresser was also my driving instructor so he just asked me driving theory questions which was weird but at least not socially awkward.

The hairdresser made it more weird:
I said "I want to get my hair cut short"
Hairdresser: "There are lots of different kinds of short"
Me: "Just do whatever you think, I promise I wont be annoyed"
(She started cutting it)
Hairdresser: "So do you like getting your hair cut?"
I think 'No because its socially awkward'...I knew saying that would make it socially awkward but I didn't know what to say the best I could come up with was:

"Not really, it's a bit of a chore...I suppose it's better than going to the dentist"

The highlight of yesterday was getting a tweet from Marks and Spencer's. Oh and seeing a lovely friend Joy who I haven't seen for 2 years. We once tried smoking dried parsley together, and that is a true mark of friendship.

So Percy got this top as a pass-on from a friend it features gorilla riding a motorbike ...and he had a good question about it:




It's not the first time I've tweeted a company. Twitter trolling is sort of my hobby.





Percy is going to be 3 a week tomorrow, he's going to have a pirate themed party. And Eric is 5 and a half months. He's just got his first tooth and we've started trying him on food. 


Aww they're growing up so quickly...while simultaniously not growing up quickly enough. They're totally adorable but they would be slightly more adorable if Percy learnt to poo in a toilet and Eric learnt to sleep.

This blog was a bit random, sorry.
Next blog will be about the pros and cons of sticking at 2 kids or going for 3. 

No comments:

Post a Comment