Saturday 15 October 2016

Hannah's guide to fashion

Yesterday I went to the dentist, and while I was waiting I flicked though a current copy of Marie-Claire.  OM Gosh it was ridiculous! I think the last time I read a girly magazine was when pizza express was giving out free copies of girl talk magazine in the mid nineties. 

So I wouldn't call myself a fashion guru but here are my personal do's and don'ts:


My fashion Don'ts (Marie-Claires do's)
Don't wear your sleeping bag in an industrial estate...
...and I think the Nazi Goose-step went out a while ago.

Underwear goes under...the clue is in the name

Think about what you're doing in your day...if you think hands might come in useful, then dress accordingly.
If this is what you wear to walk your dog what do you wear on a night out?

I've got no real issue with what you're wearing here, but you're not really respecting the piano


My fashion Do's
If it's winter and you're not making an effort go for: jeans, long sleeve tee shirt and hoodie.
If it's winter and you're making a bit of a effort wear: woolly dress, tights and boots.

If it's summer and you're not making an effort go for jeans and short sleeved tee shirt and cardi (for a British summer)
If it's summer and you're making a bit of an effort go for shortish floaty patterned dress with 3/4 length leggings (so you don't have to sit carefully and you can still ride a bike and climb trees when necessary) cardi and pretty flip flops.

If you're getting ready for a night out wear your least comfortable shoes, pretend it's 20 degrees warmer than it actually is and wear double the amount of make-up.

That's really all I can say about fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment