Sunday 2 October 2011

Wedding Prequel

While writing some thank you cards to bridesmaids I remembered a few funny little pre-wedding moments that weren't that funny at the time.

One was the day before the day before where to reward ourselves for all our hard work icing the cake and buying flowers from at least 8 different shops we (me and my sisters) had what was meant to be a relaxing pampering night with face masks. We used the kind that you put on wait for 10 mins then peal off. Let me tell you if you genuinely believe that you have ripped off your eyebrow 2 days before you wedding that is not relaxing! you can watch that moment here:



Another non-relaxing moment was the incredibly stressful drive to southport in the least successful 3 car convoy ever. having a flat tyre and switching lanes constantly are not qualities of a good convoy leaded...you were provably best to loose me so early on Jo, in fact you got there before me without having ever driven in the northwest before so maybe you should lead next time.

On the morning of the wedding my hair and make-up person was an hour late which I have to say did not put me in the best of moods but luckily my lovely bridesmaid Rachel was there to offer two pieces of excellent advice.

1) 'Remember why your doing this.... it's about you and Dan making a promise to each other'

2) 'I'd be way more stressed out if this happen to me!'

Love you Rach.

Photo by Daniel Charles Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment