Saturday 1 January 2011

Negotiations

After becoming engaged to Dan, we have started the nitty gritty negotiations of our future life together. The main things were discussed before engagement, we both want children we both would like to live abroad, neither of us want to eat mushrooms ect ect. But now the really negotiations have began...the stuff we don't agree so clearly on like I like semi-skimmed milk and he like full cream....we tossed a coin- I won which means we will have a life of semi-skimmed. Although now I feel a bit mean now maybe we could do a re-toss in 10 years time. We also negotiated that he would clean up all our future children's sick, in return he wanted me to clear up all poo but I think that's a bit unfair because poo happens more often than sick so we settled on me being in charge of plasters...I got off lightly I feel.


In other Han and Dan news, today he became my employee we dressed up like members of CSI and built an elephant.

No comments:

Post a Comment