Wednesday 1 December 2010

My Family

I have recently decided to diss-own my sister Sarah. But before doing that I thought I owe her a little explanation. If you don't know me because you're just a weird internet stalker, I'm going to tell you about my family maybe you can stalk them too. I have two little sister's that are attually bigger than me, Sarah (age 16) and Jo (age 21) and then I have the regular relatives that most people have ie parents. In my extended family (which I accedentally called my 'pretend family' the other day) I have 3 aunties and 2.5 uncals, 66.66 reacuring % of my aunties are auntie Jills/Gills and 33.33reacuring % of my aunties are non Jills/Gills, don't worry I won't put a maths question at the end of this. I have no grandparents, but Dan has 4 so he said I could borrow at least 1 of his- I think I'll probabley go for the accordian playing french grandad. I have 6 cousins, 2 of the long lost variety and 4 of the regular kind. 50% of the non-long lost kind live in a very different culture to most people I know, they are very 'londonny' and by this I mean:

They are not in constant awe of technology everytime they ride the tube.
They think £4 in an acceptable price for a sandwidge.
They have never seen a real life tree.

But back to my sister...I'm pretty much the reson she's alive in the first place, when I was 7 or 8 I kept asking for a dog and then I changed tac and started asking for a baby sister. and when she was between the ages of newborn and 2 I was a very lovely big sister:


Awww. but you can't really blame me for not spending a load of time with her after that, I asked for a baby sister, not an atual person who can argue back. Over the years since I left home I felt that we have bonded over our shared intrest in art. I've always fancied being that nice carring supportive big sister role where she would look up to me and appreciate my artistic acheivements, and go to see exhabitions with me ect. My other sister Jo was never going to forfill this role...she's studing medcine now-how will that ever help society?! So Sarah is doing art GCSE and she always shows me her sketch books and stuff, she a far more talented at art than I was at her age. But last time I went home she droped a bombshell on me....her A level choices - French, Biology, Psychology and Maths. MATHS MATHS! why oh why would you do MATHS! and to add insult to indury she's even considering doing further maths! Her art teacher attually said to her that 'she'd broken her heart' I personally think that this teacher needs to get out more. I'm not attually heart broken I just need to find a new aprentice now that I'm the only member of my family that hasn't done maths for A level.

I'm thinking of getting one of my cousins I'll probably go for the youngest one Joshusa who is about 6 the younger they are the more impressionalable they are. So in 20 years time if your watching the tunner prize- look out for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment