Sunday 18 July 2010

Tattoos

I'm either going through soem late teanage rebellion or early midlife crisis but I feel like changing my image a bit, not because I don't like who I am or anything I'm just board. I was considering getting a tattoo or a peircing or changing my hair. I think I've ruled out a tattoo now because it's to permanate, as I said to Dan 'I don't thnk I can make a decision about something I want now and be happy with it for the rest of my life' which I've since discoved is not a very reasuring thing to say to someone your in a serious relationship with. If I was going to have a tattoo though I think I'd like to have something useful like the 7 times table or the london tube map or the periodic table tattooed on to me. I'm suprised more people don't do that, there's no point having information you already know tatooed to you, like your children's names or whatever, you might as well have a french verb table or something. unless people who have there kids names tattooed on them do it coz they can't remember their kids names.

So I'm thinking about having my nose peirced, and if I can get my hair braided well I'm in uganda I will definatly do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment