Friday 29 January 2010

saving the world

I've been quite thinky recently. For my course 'children and young people in society' I have to read a lot of things that say the world is doomed and we are killing our children and no one is happy and our nation is falling apart, it makes me a bit sad some times because it's a bit true, and I see a lot of messed up kids where I work.

I was reading this week about how awlful our current education system is and how bad our childrens spelling and grammer is and I know mine is really bad, but this week I heard a teacher say 'I've been inspirationed by indian music and I want to learn it you' I tryed to be a supportive suport worker, and nod and smile but I couldn't it was just too funny.

I feel like I am nearly at a point at which I know how I could save the world but not quite, my thought so far are that if everyone spent more time playing board games with friends and family that would at least slow down our society from meeting it's impending doom. I bought two board games from charity shops this week so I definatly feel like I'm doing my bit to save the world.

I wrote this blog attually a while ago, since then I have come up with a plan to save the middle east which I will share next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment