Sunday 18 October 2009

book tokens are silly

Dear anyone who still buy me christmas presents, thanks for your support dispite my lack of thank you letters.

On a totally unrelated matter, book tokens are silly...When I was younger I thought that book tokens would cost less than money e.g a £10 book token would cost about £9, or else why would anyone swop a tenner which is like a voucher that can be used anywhere or saved for a voucher that has limitations? The one good thing about book tokens is exitement that comes when you've used your creativity to swop your token for something other than a book, I think may be world chapion in most amount of non-books bought with a book token. My proudest achivement was getting a subway sandwidge out of my dyslexic budget, by buying books worth £40 for people and them getting me lunch in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment