Wednesday 5 August 2009

being blond

I'm being a bit blond at the moment, I don't mean the sun has bleached my hair. I mean metaphorically blond. I went to work on monday at 10am and after two hours my boss said, 'your not on the rota' so I got sent home. This really wasn't a good day for me to get sent home either because I've just moved house and the people who lived in the house before were very smelly and dirty boys, and monday was the day the cleaners were in all day shampooing the carpets.

But don't be sad, there is a happy ending! As I was walking out I was telling the guys who work on the kids art activieties (which I also do sometimes) how silly I am and they said, can you stay and help us we're one person short. so it all worked out great and you get paid over twice as much to painting with kids as you do to talk to difficult people on the phone and try and operate the evil booking system know as patron base.

So the moral is being blonde pays off.

No comments:

Post a Comment