Wednesday 8 June 2011

My Unoffical Dissertation

I have to write a 20,000 word dissertation for my MA, I had an idea for it but it was publicly rubbished as 'loaded with assumptions' and 'impossible to prove' so here is my unofficial MA dissertation:

'Dyslexics are actually secret geniuses at arty fun stuff'
Introduction
Get ready for my mind blowing research project it's going to rock your world.

Abstract
I know it's true dyslexics are secret geniuses and at arty stuff and I'm going to try and prove it.

Literature review
I didn't really read any books on this because I don't like reading but I did find a book called 'In the mind's eye- gifted people with dyslexia and other learning disabilities' This title suggests that someone else more qualified than me thinks something along the same lines as me, and if two people think something it is true. Fact. (Although if no one else thinks that it makes it not a fact)

Also there probably would be a million more books about this, but the only people who would write this kind of book are dyslexicsw and they don't like writing books.

Ethics
Nobody was killed in the making of this unofficial dissertation.

Research methods
I will collect data from my head, this stuff is made up from things I've overheard, conversations I've had and stuff I just know.

Analysis and findings
My hypothesis has been proved to be 100% true for the following reasons:

-I'm dyslexic and I'm arty.

-About half the people on my art degree course were dyslexic.


-My friend Josh is dyslexic and he got a first in art at uni.

-I'm sure other people have made this link before me.

Conclusion and Recommendations

-stop pestering dyslexic kids with spelling tests and buy them some proper good oil paints.

-get rid of grammar and dictionaries they destroy the soul.


Bibliography


Heat magazine.


The back of a packet of coco pops.


My great auntie Dorothy's facebook status.


Comments written in a petrol station toilets.

No comments:

Post a Comment