Monday 25 October 2010

Seven signs of aging

according to Olay these are the 7 signs of aging:

1) line and wrinkles
2) uneven skin texture
3) uneven skin tone
4) appearance of pores
5)blotches and age spots
6) dry skin
7) dullness

in the last couple of months I have experienced a few signs of aging that I have never experienced before.

1) listening to radio 2
2) a strange craving for brown bread instead of my usual white
3) fairly frequent discussions about tax

worrying isn't it? but just like the users of Olay I plan to combat these signs of aging,with a series of new rules that will hopefully stop this slippery slope to old age. I am currently 24 and 2 thirds, which means if I die when my grandmother died I am already middle aged. Here is my new pledge of 7 things I will not do before I'm 27, 30 and ever, anyone who reads this is responsible for holding me accountable.

before the age of 27 I shall not:

1) listen to radio 4 even for a second, unless someone else has it on. ditto radio 3 and classic fm obviously.

2)start saving for a pention

Before the age of 30 I shall not:

3) buy a bread maker or a national trust membership

4) read adult magazines...and by adult I mean something like 'the economist' not playboy

I will never ever:

5) Shop in Marks and Spencer's

6) feel the social pressure to make homemade cakes when visiting friends, (I'm allowed to home bake but only if I'm doing it out of fun not duty)

7) discuss the stock market or kitchens for more that 10 minutes per year.

No comments:

Post a Comment