Saturday 3 October 2015

Student days

My sister who is 9 years younger than me has just written a blog about moving into her second year house (read it here) and it's got me reminiscing about my student days again. I am very blessed to have a wonderful husband and an adorable son, and a job that is fairly fun.... but it's been a long time since I've done studenty things like tried to see how many pegs I could get on my face.

Although I bet I could get more on now that my skin is old and wrinkly.  Being a student is all about experimenting. I wasn't that bothered by the normal things students experiment with, so I tried a few other things out. So here are some ideas of things you could do this year Sarah and chums:

1) Wrap yourself up in cling film or paper

2) Make your banister into an extra housemate 



3) Have a chalk fight
4) be a hippy for a day, it involves having green hair, playing instruments in a park and smoking parsley.



4) make a cup of tea with your future husband while on stilts.

5) Do balloon modelling with a condom


...Because there's no other time in life where you can get away with stuff like this so make the most of it Sarah. xx



No comments:

Post a Comment