Saturday 26 April 2014

Baby Jones :)

So near the end of my last blog I said "that's all our news" That was a lie sorry. We have a super exciting wonderful piece of news that I am so glad I can finally share!

And just in case you're wondering... no it doesn't have a wicked witch's nose and a little Jewish hat, those random bits are apparently 'artefacts' I'm not really sure what that means but they're not real things they're like refections or something.

Baby Jones is due on 4th November. It's currently the size of a large plum and right now doesn't have fingerprints but it will by next week -how crazy is that?! We're looking forward to being a family of 4 (including Lola the rabbit) although she wasn't that chuffed when we showed her the scan, she just sniffed it and hopped off. I think she was a little disappointed it wasn't a carrot.

P.s If you want to hear my new stand up material about pregnancy (and other subjects) come to the Pilgrim for the final of 'Liverpool comedian of the year' this Thursday 1st May 7:30, £3.


No comments:

Post a Comment