Thursday 22 December 2011

10 things to do before I'm 30

I am almost 26... this seems like as good a time as any to write a list of things I'd like to do before I'm 30. They're not in any order.

1) Have at least one baby...I'm hoping to eventually have 2 girls and 1 boy, one them must be ginger or I'll have to keep on having children until I get a ginger one.

2) Drive to Kuwait in a Morris Minor. In memory of my grandparents who drove from Kuwait to England in a Morris Minor is 1953. I'm determined to do this even if I have to fill a lot of forms and use all my savings and come back to no job, it's got to be done.

3) Be an artist for at least 3 days a week.

4) do a some stand up comedy.

5) Laminate some ham and put a cheese string in a glue gun. (maybe as part of my stand up comedy routine.)

6) Do not give in to peer pressure... continue not to iron any of my clothes.

7) Do a mosaic on the all paving stones in the garden.

8) Always have a laugh with Dan.

9) Learn to cook a proper roast.

10) Don't become one of those couple that only hangs out with couples.

No comments:

Post a Comment