Sunday 20 June 2010

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day Father,

here are some resons why you are my favorite dad


1) when I was little and I used to play pretend games you would be anything I told you to be, even if it was a climbing frame or someone pretending to be someone else.
2) you can make a perfect boiled egg.
3) you encorage my rebelious side.
4) your ideas of fun holidays are sailing in force 7 across the channel, staying opposite a refugee camp in palestine and camping in uganda- definatly more fun than the package holiday stuff.
5) you have the ability to peal an apple in one go.
6) I haven't got any other Dads


I hope you enjoy the novelty fathers day hankies I made you, and I hope you find blowing you're nose on pictures of things you hate is theraputic for you. I esspecially like the Areil Sharon hankie I think there may be a gap in the market for personalised policical hankies.

No comments:

Post a Comment